Intensive German courses
Learning German quickly is possible with the right method, diligence and regular practice several times a week. The intensive German courses at the École Suisse d’Allemand centres give you the opportunity to perfect your German in just a few months.
Learn German quickly
Whatever your level, an intensive German course is a good way to improve in a short time. In small groups of up to 5 students, École Suisse d’Allemand's intensive teaching programmes give you the assurance of practising your German orally several times a week. Online lessons and exercises are available to help you progress at your own pace, so you can master the language in 6 to 9 months.
The École Suisse d’Allemand method
Learning German with École Suisse d’Allemand focuses on the process used by native German speakers. Listening and speaking are the basis of the work. By strengthening your speaking skills, you will gain a better understanding of the language and its grammar, and your vocabulary will increase naturally. When you have reached the right level, you will be able to pass a recognised German exam to prove your progress.
Our language schools
Our École Suisse d’Allemand centres are located throughout Switzerland. Open to all, including beginners, they offer you the opportunity to learn German in the best conditions, according to the formula that suits you. By going to one of the schools located in Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg or Neuchâtel, you will be able to make rapid progress and prepare yourself to take a recognised language certification. You can choose between different types of courses, including standard, private, semi-private and corporate courses.
The benefits of intensive learning
- Benefit from the École Suisse d’Allemand's German method and a serious, internationally recognised training organisation!
- Mini-groups of 2 to 5 people
- Improve your German in record time.
- Benefit from numerous resources, exercises and lessons accessible at any time
- Benefit from courses tailored to your individual level
- Benefit from native German teachers and practice the different sounds and accents of the language
- Benefit from the follow-up and support of our consultants
Available in our centres in Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg, Montreux, Neuchâtel, Biel, La Chaux-de-Fonds and Lugano.