- Working at École Suisse d'Allemand
Working at ESA
Ambitious Language Sales Consultants
We are currently recruiting full-time, dynamic, ambitious people who are passionate about languages and learning to complete our sales teams in Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg & Montreux.
The Swiss Learning Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, Ecole Suisse d’Allemand) founded in 1988, continues to be a growing market leader in language training for adults and corporations.
Does this sound like you?
- You are ambitious, passionate and believe that ethics and sales do go together.
- You have had success in sales in the past (ideally within the sale of educational products or other services) or are a young person with a natural gift for meeting people and achieving your goals.
- You are a strong communicator, both in person and over the phone and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You speak excellent English & French (level B2 or higher if not mother tongue in either language). A working level of German is an advantage.
- You are disciplined, self-motivated and enjoy challenges and meeting clear targets.
- You like the idea of being remunerated for your results.
- You appreciate flexible time scheduling and can work 2 to 3 evenings per week.
What do we offer?
- You will be thoroughly trained by experienced successful people who are leaders in this field. This training will be with you forever. Past employees have gone on to manage schools, major companies, and sales organisations throughout Switzerland. Our training is practical, real-world and paid.
- You will be paid to industry standards via a base salary with commissions and bonuses. If that frightens you then please do not apply. To be successful you will need to be learning constantly and growing your communication skills.
- Our work atmosphere is recognized as stimulating, friendly, efficient and positive. People enjoy their careers with us.
If the above feels right and you are a Swiss citizen or possess a B/C permit and are available to start employment in the next weeks, then send your CV, cover letter and a recent photo to:-
Nicholas Galtos, CEO, at email@example.com.Please indicate which center you are applying for.
German Teachers - Lausanne, Montreux
Leading group of language schools with over 25 years of experience and success is recruiting dynamic German teachers. If appointed, you will begin with part-time hours (to be determined at interview) with the chance to grow and add more hours in the future. Full training will be provided.
You are a qualified, German mother tongue language teacher who is committed to delivering fun, practical lessons centered on student communication and confidence. You also have a good level of English, previous teaching experience and enjoyment of different cultures developed through your travels.
Interested? Email your CV, cover letter & picture to: