Working at ESA
We are currently recruiting full-time, dynamic, ambitious people with a passion for languages to join our sales teams in Geneva and Montreux.
The Swiss Language Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, Swiss German School) founded in 1988, continues to be a market leader in language training for adults and companies.
Does this sound like you?
- You are ambitious, passionate and believe that ethics and sales go hand in hand.
- You have a track record of success in sales (ideally selling educational products or other services) or you are a young person with a natural gift for meeting people and achieving your goals.
- You are an excellent communicator, both in person and on the phone, and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You speak French and English very well (B2 level or higher if you are not a native speaker of either language). A functional level of German is an advantage.
- You are disciplined, motivated and like to be challenged and achieve clear goals.
- You like the idea of being paid for your results.
- You like the flexibility of your working hours and can work 2-3 evenings per week.
What do we offer?
- You will be trained by experienced, successful people who are leaders in the field. This training will be with you forever. Former employees have led schools, large companies and sales organisations throughout Switzerland. Our training is practical, hands-on and paid.
- You will be paid according to industry standards with a basic salary plus commission and bonus. If this scares you, don't apply. To succeed, you will need to be a continuous learner and develop your communication skills.
- Our working atmosphere is known to be stimulating, friendly, efficient and positive. People enjoy their careers with us.
If you are a Swiss citizen or holder of a B/C permit and are available to start work in the next few weeks, please send your CV, covering letter and a recent photo to
German Teachers - Lausanne, Geneva
We are looking for dynamic German teachers.
You are a qualified, German mother tongue language teacher who is committed to delivering fun, practical lessons centered on student communication and confidence. You possess a FSEA/GOETHE qualification, have a University degree (any field) and previous teaching experience, as well as enjoyment of different cultures.
- Available afternoons from 13:30, some evenings until 20:30 and some Saturdays until 13h.
- Ability to work in a team
- Friendly and cheerful disposition
- Creative, independent and outgoing
- Good level of English is an advantage
If appointed, you will begin with part-time hours (to be determined at interview) with the chance to grow and add more hours in the future. Full training will be provided.
Interested? Email your CV, cover letter & picture to:
Part-Time Receptionist (30-50%) – Lausanne & Geneva
The Swiss Language Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, Ecole Suisse d’Allemand) founded in 1988, continues to be a growing market leader in language training for adults and corporations.
As part of our continued development in the region, we are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic, professional and passionate about helping people reach their objectives in our state of the art Lausanne Learning Centre and Montreux.
Positive & outgoing
Enthusiastic when dealing with people in person & on the phone
A fluent English & French speaker and have a valid Swiss work permit
Portuguese, Spanish and German a plus
Looking for a way to practise your social and communication skills
Available to work flexible hours including evenings until 9 PM and Saturdays on morning and afternoon.
Lausanne: Samuel Wright at [email protected]
Geneva: Nina Menu at [email protected]