Temptraining - École Suisse d'Allemand
École Suisse d'Allemand is an institution recognised by the Temptraining Foundation.
If you are a temporary worker in Switzerland and are looking to develop your professional future, you may be eligible for reimbursement for your German course.
To find out if you are eligible for this subsidised further training, please consult the following link:
How to proceed:
- A preliminary interview at the school or by video conference is necessary to determine your current level and your course objectives.
- Your advisor will send you an offer with the levels and objectives of the course as well as the dates for the start and end of the course and the fees (this document must be sent at the time of your application to Temptraining).
- Once your application has been approved by Temptraining, contact the school to arrange your first lesson.
Start date of the course :
- Courses can start from Monday to Saturday
Course descriptions :
- Eduqua Certified Method. Built to guide students to the level of German they need and which can lead to globally recognised certificates such as Goethe or Telc.
- Certified native speaker teachers
- Lessons with the teacher - groups of 3 to 5 people.
- Workshops (conversation classes) and social activities.
- Books and online activities
Subscription - Blended Method
|Number of Months||Registration Fee||Total||Month offer|
|9||470.-||from 680.-||+ 1 month|