German distance learning (online)
It is not always possible to go to a training centre to take German lessons. Swiss German School is also a specialist in distance learning and can offer its accelerated online method to people who prefer to learn at home, at the office or even while travelling.
Your German course at a distance (online) with your teacher
One of the great advantages of the courses offered by École Suisse d'Allemand is that they are completely adaptable to the students' situation. If you cannot study at one of the existing Swiss schools, online learning is possible via our Digital Classroom or other digital platforms such as Skype or Zoom. You can take distance learning courses with our native teachers, who can share and review your exercises online via our virtual classrooms.
Online lessons and exercises
To help you learn German and improve your German, we provide you with quizzes in the form of a game about grammar and vocabulary, which complement the distance learning class you have with your teacher and help you to progress while learning from home. Through online exercises, repetition of words and phrases in German you can easily and continuously improve your pronunciation. All of which will help you to improve before your next online lesson.
The advantages of distance learning
- Benefit from the École Suisse d'Allemand method
- Mini-groups of 2 to 5 people
- Save time and comfort and learn the language in your own time!
- Benefit from a wide range of online resources, exercises and lessons that can be accessed at any time
- Benefit from courses tailored to your individual needs and level
- Benefit from native German teachers and practice the different sounds and accents of the language
- Benefit from the support and guidance of our consultants