Additional local information
The Swiss Learning Group SA is active in the educational business in Switzerland.
How is your data collected?
We may collect personal data from you over the École Suisse d’Allemand website in the following ways:
• You provide personal information to us, in particular your contact data like name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, by using the various functionalities of the École Suisse d’Allemand website (e.g. contact functionality, subscription functionality, online test functionality) or by sending information to a École Suisse d’Allemand e-mail address given on the École Suisse d’Allemand website.
• You provide additional personal information to us which we may request from you from time to time following on from any contact you have made with us through the École Suisse d’Allemand website. In no event, however, are you requested to provide confidential or sensitive personal data about you or other persons. Please avoid sending us such types of data.
• If you access the École Suisse d’Allemand website or use services available via the École Suisse d’Allemand website, your connection data will be collected by our servers and/or through cookies that may be placed in your computer (see below). Our servers will store your IP address in log files by which your computer can be identified as well as certain other connection data (e.g. time and amount of transferred data, product and release information from your Internet browser).
How is your data used?
The user data collected over the École Suisse d’Allemand website is processed for the following purposes:
• We will use your contact data to (i) answer any queries you have about this website and to notify you of any changes to this website; (ii) provide you with information you have requested (subscription functionality); and (iii) inform you about École Suisse d’Allemand and other events.
• We will use your contact and other data to inform you about services and solutions of the Swiss Learning Group SA that may be of interest to you (marketing activities), unless you inform us that you wish not to receive any promotion material from École Suisse d’Allemand.
• We will include your comments that you provide through the commenting functionality of this Website or otherwise in anonymous reports, statistics, surveys and pools which we make available on this website. However, these types of information will not enable readers to identify individuals or individual businesses. Your comments are made available on this Website in anonymous form, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
• If you apply for a position at any company of the Swiss Learning Group SA, we will use your candidate data (curriculum vitae and other information and documents you provide to us) only for considering your application and for recruitment purposes (see recruitment).
Data disclosure to third parties
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, except for the following: (1) disclosure of data to other companies of the Swiss Learning Group SA for the purposes stated here above; (2) disclosure of data if legally required or ordered by an authority or a court; (3) disclosure of data to external service providers who support the Swiss Learning Group SA in the area of data processing or otherwise; (4) disclosure of data to third parties in corporate reorganizations, disposals or acquisitions; (5) disclosure of data to third parties if necessary to protect the interests of Swiss Learning Group SA or other users.
We will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your contact or other data commercially available to any third party, except with your prior permission.
Data storage and transfer outside your country
Any data you send over the Internet to the École Suisse d’Allemand website is stored in the Czech Republic, as the École Suisse d’Allemand website is operated on a platform of a service provider located in the Czech Republic. Employees of the Swiss Learning Group SA in various countries will be able to access your personal data on a need-to-know basis for the purposes stated here above (group-wide access).
Accordingly, your personal data will be transferred to and processed in locations outside the country in which you are viewing this website (the “User Country”). Any data or material sent or uploaded by you will be accessible in countries outside the User Country.
Storage of e-mails
All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are protected by legal, technical and organizational measure. They may only be accessed in justified cases in accordance with applicable laws and regulations (e.g. court order, suspicion of criminal conduct, breach of regulatory obligations, and material breach of employment contract). Access is only granted to employees in defined functions (e.g. litigation, legal, compliance, risk). The process steps as well as the search criteria used are pre-defined. All e-mails are disposed of after a limited period of time. If you do not wish the retention of private e-mails by the Swiss Learning Group SA, we strongly advise you not to send private, non-business related e-mails to École Suisse d’Allemand e-mail accounts.
Data Security and confidentiality
École Suisse d’Allemand applies and ensures that service providers apply technical and organizational security measures that are appropriate to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
The accessing and entering of information on the École Suisse d’Allemand website by users take place over the Internet which is an open and unprotected network. This data transfer takes place in non-encrypted form. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the security of your data during the transfer to the website. You confirm to be aware of the risks of unencrypted transmission of data via the Internet. École Suisse d’Allemand shall not be liable for any damage caused by such transfer. For this reason, please do not send us any confidential or sensitive personal data.
You may communicate with us by e-mail. E-mail messages sent over the Internet are neither confidential nor secure. They may be viewed by third parties, lost, intercepted or altered. E-mails may be transferred across national borders, even if both sender and recipient are located in the same country. École Suisse d’Allemand or any other companies of the Swiss Learning Group SA will not be liable for any damages suffered in connection with the use of e-mails or any other electronic messaging system when communicating with us.
For how long is your data retained?
Swiss Learning Group SA retains the personal information collected over the École Suisse d’Allemand website for as long as required or permitted by law and regulations. Comments that you provide to us using the commenting functionality of the École Suisse d’Allemand website are generally deleted after one year, unless the Swiss Learning Group SA has a particular business interest in such information in which case the comments are retained for a longer period of time, subject to applicable data protection law.
Protection of children
École Suisse d’Allemand does not wish to collect over the École Suisse d’Allemand website personal data from individuals under the age of 18. Individuals under the age of 18 are requested to receive permission from their parent or legal guardian before providing any personal data to École Suisse d’Allemand on the École Suisse d’Allemand website.
If you apply for a position at any company of the Swiss Learning Group SA advertised in the careers section of this website, your curriculum vitae and other information and documents you provide to us will be used solely for considering your application and for recruitment purposes.
If a candidate is not offered a position at Swiss Learning Group SA, his/her data will be retained on file for a short period of time after rejection and then made unidentifiable and finally deleted in accordance with applicable data protection law.
Links to External Websites
How to access your data
You are entitled to ask for a copy of your personal data which has been collected online and stored on the École Suisse d’Allemand website. You may also ask to have your data rectified or deleted as required by applicable data protection law.
In case you wish to opt-out from the École Suisse d’Allemand newsletter, tick the opt-out box or click the link located at the bottom of the newsletter or send use an email using the contact box available on the website.
For more information please contact us using details in the contact box.
École Suisse d’Allemand as data controller
Swiss Learning Group SA, Switzerland is responsible as data controller for the processing of your personal data on the École Suisse d’Allemand website under Swiss data protection law to the extent applicable.
Latest update: 5th April 2017