Language Sales Consultant
Our school in Montreux is recruiting a sales professional to further develop its corporate and private clientele. Candidates must have sales experience or have been a business trainer in the past. An excellent knowledge of English and a working level of oral French is required. Successful consultants are energetic, outgoing and ambitious.
- are results-oriented and ambitious
- are focused and very well organized
- have sales experience
- are positive & outgoing
- have strong social and communication skills
- are available to work flexible hours including evenings
- are a fluent English & French speaker and have a valid Swiss work permit
Your integrity makes you a trusted adviser to our clientele.
If yes, please send your CV and covering letter to Ingrid Lovey at email@example.com.
German Teachers – Lausanne, Geneva, Montreux
Leading group of language schools with over 25 years of experience and success is recruiting dynamic German teachers. If appointed, you will begin with part-time hours (to be determined at interview) with the chance to grow and add more hours in future. Full training will be provided.
You are a qualified, German mother tongue language teacher who is committed to delivering fun, practical lessons centered on student communication and confidence. You also have a good level of English, previous teaching experience and an enjoyment of different cultures developed through your travels.
Interested? Email your CV, cover letter & picture to:
- Geneva: Aisha Musy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lausanne: Merith Steinbach at email@example.com
- Montreux: Ingrid Lovey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the front line to the customer you will play a vital role in making our schools a success.
- You will receive full training.
- You are available to work between 30 hours per week.
- You speak both English and French to a high level and are positive, hard-working and flexible.
Part-Time Receptionist / Language Assistant
Our school in Geneva is looking to complete its team of Receptionists/Language Assistants.
Our school is looking for a dynamic, hard-working people-person to work at reception, as well as with helping students reach their language goals as a Personal Tutor.
If you are interested, please email us, for further details, along with your CV, cover letter & recent photo. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com