German Teachers – Lausanne, Geneva, Montreux
Leading group of language schools with over 25 years of experience and success is recruiting dynamic German teachers. If appointed, you will begin with part-time hours (to be determined at interview) with the chance to grow and add more hours in future. Full training will be provided.
You are a qualified, German mother tongue language teacher who is committed to delivering fun, practical lessons centered on student communication and confidence. You also have a good level of English, previous teaching experience and an enjoyment of different cultures developed through your travels.
Interested? Email your CV, cover letter & picture to:
- Geneva: Aisha Musy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lausanne: Merith Steinbach at email@example.com
- Montreux: Ingrid Lovey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the front line to the customer you will play a vital role in making our schools a success.
- You will receive full training.
- You are available to work between 30 hours per week.
- You speak both English and French to a high level and are positive, hard-working and flexible.
Part-Time Receptionist / Language Assistant
Our school in Geneva is looking to complete its team of Receptionists/Language Assistants.
Our school is looking for a dynamic, hard-working people-person to work at reception, as well as with helping students reach their language goals as a Personal Tutor.
If you are interested, please email us, for further details, along with your CV, cover letter & recent photo. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com